Early Years Foundation Stage
To support your child as they work through EYFS:
- Read regularly with and to your child
- Practice new letters and keywords regularly
- Practice blending simple words
- Talk about stories
- Practise letter formation
- Play games / do jigsaws
- Count regularly and sing nursery rhymes / number songs
- PE is on Thursdays
- Put names in all clothing
Key Stage 1 Support
Top tips to help support your child in Key Stage 1:
- Read together as often as you can.
- Practise writing together!
- Practise spelling together!
Key Stage 2 Support
Top tips to help your child in Key Stage 2:
- Please make sure that homework is completed each week.
- Help your child learn their times tables.
- Practise spellings together.
- Read together as often as you can!