Welcome to our Special Educational Needs and Disabilities page. Our Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo) is Mrs Blackwood.
Please look below to find information and documentation on how we support pupils with SEND at St. Gregory’s. If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact the school.
- Dyslexia Guidance for Parents 2021
- Peer Network Session (Jan 22)
- Safeguarding Arrangements for Pupils with SEND
- Schools Guidance on Remote Therapy
- SEND Information Report 2022
- SEND Policy 2022
- SEND Reform info for Parents
- St Gregory’s SEND Parent Handbook
Home Learning Resources SEND
Fine & Gross Motor Skills
Dyslexia & Processing
Speech & Language